The spirit of giving is a noble sentiment during this holiday season. But time is always fleeting and the search for a truly appreciated gift can leave us feeling like one of those chestnuts roasting on the open fire. Luckily, there's a miracle on 25th Street. Let the Goose help you beat the reindeer games and settle in for a long winter's nap by wrapping up your holiday shopping with gift baskets and gift cards that everyone on your list (bad or good) will enjoy. Order your gift baskets and gift cards online and we'll have them wrapped and ready for pick up in the shop or we'll mail them for you, leaving you more time to rock around the Christmas tree or just rest, ye merry gentlemen.
The holiday Goose Gift Basket includes:
- Vida Organica Sparkling Chardonnay: a balanced, bubbly Argentinian with apple and pineapple flavors.
- 1/4 pound artisan cheese: Local and imported, stinky and sweet, oozy and sharp -- the Goose has stacked some stellar cheeses this winter.
- Arnott's water crackers
- Bijoux Chocolat:* Hand-decorated by local chocolateir Todd Kennedy, these gems are as pretty as ornaments (but much tastier).
- DeCecco casareccia pasta:* Literally meaning "homemade," casareccia's twisted, hollow tubes began as a Sicilian tradition.
- Local Folks Heirloom Tomato Marinara:* Indiana-grown heirloom tomatoes and herbs cooked long and slow for this thick, savory sauce.
- Mild 2 Wild hot sauce:* Two Indianapolis firefighters teamed up to create Mild 2 Wild's Backdraft, a fiery--but still tasty--blend of habanero-whiskey mash and 20 herbs and spices.
- Hubbard and Cravens Coffee:* Locally-roasted, whole bean coffee we'll grind to order.
The Goose will load up a reusable, handled peck basket with all the ingredients above for $50 or you can choose a Gosling Basket filled with the asterisked* items for $30.
And to personalize a Goose Gift Basket for each person on your list, just imagine the possibilities...
- Wassail Song: Add a bottle or two of the seasonal craft beers for the beer-lover.
- I Saw Three Ships Come Sailing: Fresh fish arrives every Friday morning at the Goose--put in a special order for the sea-lubber.
- Feliz Navidad: Toss in a vac-packed single serving of Spain's jamon iberico de bellota, a three-year old ham from free-range Iberian pigs fed exclusively on wild acorns.