Have you seen Cupid lately? That boy likes to eat. Keep him happy and he'll save an arrow for you and your guest when you pre-order the goods for a romantic dinner for two from the Goose.
Order before Friday, Feb. 11, at 5pm (317.924.4944) and you can pick up this mood making menu on Friday, Saturday, or Monday (Feb. 11, 12 or 14). The package is $75 and includes...
- one whole live lobster: these cold-water reds are over a pound and we'll poach 'em for you if you like, just let us know when you order
- half bottle of bubbly: toast your love, toast the day, toast the lobster, make a toast to toast; the dry, subtle, and elegant bubbles of this bottle match the stars in your eyes
- Fischer Farms beef striploin steak: raised all naturally on the pastures outside Jasper, Indiana, and hand cut by Goose truly
- La Valentina Montepulciano d'Abruzzo: a lip smacking red wine from central Italy with dried cherries, leather, and anise in the nose and a long finish piled with dark plums and spice...it's the sip to kiss that steak
- dessert for two: Rene's Bakery is layering raspberry buttercream between rich chocolate pastry and chocolate glaze
- your choice of gelato to serve with Rene's chocolate affair