Goose is excited to announce new Sunday hours beginning November 1, 10am - 6pm.
Join the Goose Gaggle: now hiring!
- Full Time Meat Monger
- Part Time Meat Monger
- Full Time Barista
- Part Time Enoteca Staff
- Shift Supervisor
Meat Monger work includes:
• greet guests and receive orders
• share with customers the tempting details of a quickly rotating selection of products
• cut and package orders
• make sandwiches and cheese and charcuterie boards
• maintain organization and cleanliness
• plus more!
Baristas assist customers in all areas of the shop, though their work focuses on making the most of each guest's visit.
• greeting guests
• answering questions over the phone and in person
• serving gelato and making coffee drinks
• ringing up sales and bagging purchases
• stocking and cleaning
• plus more!
• check out the complete the full job descriptions
Qualities of the ideal candidates for all positions include:
• a passion for great food and drink
• learning quickly
• maintaining a positive attitude and team spirit
• demonstrating a commitment to exceptional front-line customer service
• prior retail, food service, or culinary experience is a plus but not required
Please apply in person at Goose the Market at 2503 N Delaware St. ideally between the hours of 2-4pm Monday through Friday.
Applicants who cannot apply in person may submit a resume and cover letter to jobs [at] goosethemarket.com
No phone calls or social media inquiries please.